scikit-surgeryutils is part of the SNAPPY software project, developed at the Wellcome EPSRC Centre for Interventional and Surgical Sciences, part of University College London (UCL).
scikit-surgeryutils containing small demo apps and utilities.
- Common overlay apps - Examples of common uses of scikit-surgeryvtk’s VTKOverlayWindow. Includes overlaying on a video feed, duplicating a feed.
Command Line Apps¶
- sksurgeryvideolag.py - shows a millisecond timer and video image to crudely measure measure lag.
- sksurgerycharucotest.py - extracts charuco points and annotates video image with each id detected.
- sksurgeryrendermodelslikecamera.py - renders a VTK model, over background image, using OpenCV camera intrinsics.
- sksurgerymakecalibrationdots.py - Create a calibraiton dot pattern.
- sksurgeryreslice.py - DICOM reslice widget demo.
- sksurgerytextoverlay.py - VTK text overlay demo.
- sksurgerytransformpolydata.py - Read a surface mesh (.vtk,.vtp,.stl,.ply file), transform by 4x4 matrix and write as .vtk.
You can pip install directly from the repository as follows:
pip install git+https://github.com/UCL/scikit-surgeryutils
You can clone the repository using the following command:
git clone https://github.com/UCL/scikit-surgeryutils
Running the tests¶
You can run the unit tests by installing and running tox:
pip install tox tox
Licensing and copyright¶
Copyright 2018 University College London. scikit-surgeryutils is released under the BSD-3 license. Please see the license file for details.